Website meetdaappa daappa Limited
The data, accounting and administration platform for private assets
daappa is an institutional-grade software solution platform designed to help firms manage and administer complex investments, structures and funds related to private equity, debt, loans, real estate, infrastructure, and other real assets.
Following our business growth, we are looking for a Graduate Implementation Consultant to strengthen our Global Professional Services (GPS) Team, for all internal and external platform deliveries and implementation activity with our client base. The GPS Team has regular interactions with the daappa Development, QC & Support teams, takes delivery of new releases, plans projects, provides technical and business consultancy to our clients.
Your main mission will be to implement innovative and elegant applications within the financial services sector, working across the full software delivery lifecycle on aspects such as requirements gathering, testing, configuration, and deployment on client sites.
Recent graduate or with max. 2 years’ experience in FinTech.
A strong academic background in STEM or similarly applicable subjects from a leading university.
- Understand how clients use the company’s solutions and use that knowledge to improve the product and the customer experience.
- Prepare and deliver functional demos to prospective clients and facilitate pre/post-implementation workshops.
- Use analysis techniques to scope and elicit requirements during implementation and upgrade projects and define priorities.
- Create User Stories and Functional Specifications as well as planning, documentation, and execution of supporting test cases.
- Deliver consultancy and training in connection with new implementations, post-implementation deliverables and upgrades.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely project implementations.
- Lead or assist the delivery of specific projects.
- Contribute to the design of innovative solutions.
- A thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, Agile development, and continuous integration.
- Aptitude and passion for client engagement and software implementation.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running.
- Full existing right to work in the UK without time limit or restrictions.
- Postgraduate software certifications would be an asset.
- Additional experience in modern technology would be a plus.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, pension, and training.
- The opportunity to contribute to the development and growth of both our business and its products.
- Experience that will further enhance your knowledge and skills.
- A flexible, collaborative, and sociable working environment.
At daappa, we are proud to have a business that is made up of colleagues from all over the world. We are passionate about diversity and inclusion, believing that a variety in age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or sexual orientation only enhances our work environment. We are committed to championing an environment where all differences are valued.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, we want to hear from you!