daappa is an institutional-grade software solution platform designed to help firms manage and administer complex investments, structures, and funds related to private equity, debt, loans, real estate, infrastructure, and other real assets.
Following our business growth and to strengthen our Global Professional Services (GPS) Team in Luxembourg, we are looking for an Implementation Consultant. The GPS Team has regular interactions with the daappa Development, Quality Control and Support teams, manages the delivery of new releases, plans projects, and new functionality testing and provides technical and business consultancy to our clients.
Your main responsibility will be to work closely with our clients who include asset owners, asset managers, GPs/VC and fund administrators in the private asset industry sector, implementing our application across the full software delivery lifecycle. Your focus will be on requirements gathering, testing, configuration, deployment, and more, with an emphasis on understanding client needs and achieving successful outcomes for their businesses.
- Collaborate as an implementation specialist within the team, focusing on requirements gathering, data migration, functional configuration, testing and reconciliation in line with the onboarding and implementation project plan.
- Lead in the analysis and scope of requirements for client projects and product roadmap initiatives.
- Provide regular status updates to the project team leader and submit weekly timesheets on time.
- Identify and implement process changes to enhance efficiency and work in line with daappa’s methodologies.
- Deliver client training and provide support during user acceptance testing (UAT) and Go-live periods.
- Demonstrate products to internal and external stakeholders as needed and collaborate with development and support teams to resolve issues.
- Understand clients’ utilisation of the company’s solutions to enhance the product and customer experience.
- Prepare and deliver functional demos and facilitate pre/post-implementation workshops.
- Maintain internal process documentation, training materials, and continually build product knowledge.
- A detail-oriented and highly organised individual with a consultative approach.
- A genuine enthusiasm for finance and technology and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity or experience with buy-side investments, especially private equity and private debt, would be advantageous.
- Past experience in project implementation, business analysis, system delivery, or consulting with external clients.
- An understanding of fund accounting, fund operations and the fund lifecycle.
- Full existing right to work in Luxembourg without time limit or restrictions,
- English and French language – bilingual proficiency written and spoken,
- Financial Services background (Show knowledge of the Private Equity and Real Estate sector),
- Knowledge of the systems project life cycle, with proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies,
- Experience of working closely with end users and senior business stakeholders gathering business, functional and non-functional requirements,
- Experience working closely with architecture design, development, and testing teams,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team as well as independently,
- Excellent communication (including presentation), listening and interpersonal skills,
- Must be flexible to travel when required,
- At least 2- 5 years of experience implementing or using a PE-focused front, middle or back-office system such as Framework, eFront, FIS Investran, AltaReturn or Paxus.
- Experience using Framework/daappa (nice to have but not essential).
- Knowledge of banking or financial services firm practices.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably from an Accounting, Finance, or business background.
- Relevant industry professional qualifications are a bonus.
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the development and growth of both our business and its products.
- Experience that will further enhance your knowledge and skills.
- A flexible, collaborative, and sociable working environment.
At daappa, we are proud to have a business that is made up of colleagues from all over the world. We are passionate about diversity and inclusion, believing that a variety in age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or sexual orientation only enhances our work environment. We are committed to championing an environment where all differences are valued.
If this role aligns with your experience and interests, we want to hear from you!