daappa is the best way to manage, administer and account for your private assets. The daappa platform is a combination of software, cloud technology, data management and proactive client servicing.
Innovative features of daappa
daappa provides all the functionality required for private capital portfolios investing in direct investments, funds and SPVs
daappa is a transaction-driven system that incorporates five key functional areas for private assets, funds and SPVs on a single integrated cloud-hosted solution: Investor / Shareholder servicing, Portfolio Management, Valuations, Accounting (including a built-in GL) and Reporting
daappa supports a wide spectrum of funds structure, such as partnership funds, unitised open, closed-ended corporate funds, SPVs, funds of funds etc.
Create or configure user-driven business processes, supported by granular user control, approval workflows, audit logging and access rights.
Choose from a library of reports or utilise powerful analytical tools to interrogate the database and extract data in a range of formats.
In-built data management capabilities that allow for the automated and manual import and export of data from internal and external sources.
Private cloud service includes the maintenance of all hardware, software, server-side networking, systems operations, and DBA functions (install option available)
Comprehensive functionality across the front, middle and back office, daappa centralises data, unifies stakeholders, mitigates risk and increases operational efficiency for all types of organisations across the private equity market.
- Automate and customise business processes and workflows to your needs.
- Manage the entire investment cycle including pipeline and deal flow, investment monitoring, performance measurement and valuations defined and controlled by you.
- Import data from investment companies and automatically produce KPIs, ESG and performance measures for asset monitoring and for fund raising due diligence enquiries.
- Define the calculations of your portfolios’ carried interest and parameterise your fee definitions without limitation, tailored to fund and investor mandates.
- Produce reports compliant with the EVCA reporting, GIPS and IPEV valuation guidelines.
- With advanced reporting capabilities, you can deliver investor specified reports to meet their regulatory requirements. You can also share documents with your investors using our two-way, branded and secure document-sharing platform.
In addition to private equity and real assets, daappa supports and processes all types of loans, notes, and constant repayment loans.
- Track all cash flows past, present and forecasted in your loan portfolios.
- All types of interest rate structures are supported, including fixed, floating and spreads rates -both fixed and variable – as well as accretion and amortisation methodologies.
- Missed payment penalties and interest recalculations are calculated according to your business pre-defined interest and alert rules.
- Meet your internal and external reporting obligations including IFRS9.
Real assets, including property and infrastructure (e.g., green energy, mass transport, art, etc.) are fully supported by daappa.
- Track your direct and indirect investments with feeds from multiple data sources. Property investments are recorded and monitored in accordance with INREV guidelines.
- Automate Investment monitoring and performance measurement so you can focus on investment related tasks instead of data collation.
- Generate regulatory reporting, standard and custom performance measurement reports.
Whether you are a development bank, fund or VC, daappa helps you to manage all business stages from early finance to the maturity of your investments.
daappa enables you to manage and monitor your deal flow, administer and report on investments throughout the deal lifecycle.
Whether you are a fund of fund, wealth or asset manager, daappa enables you to easily manage large volumes of investment transactions and positions for top-level portfolios and underlying investments.
- Automate performance measurement for allocations and the attribution of fees and costs, from simple to complex funds incorporating underlying investment risk exposures.
- Third party fund and asset data is easily uploaded into the daappa platform through our API.
- Create and maintain detailed client profiles and communicate with all your stakeholders effectively.
- Track, monitor and compare investment portfolio and client holdings.
Share personal and investment information securely and quickly using daappa Studio.
- Remain complaint with fund and investor level mandate management with compliance analytics and reporting.
Publicly traded investments such as SPACs and corporate bonds can be managed and accounted for alongside your private investments as part of a fund portfolio.
Transactions and positions from other internal dealing / OMS systems can be imported and exported to daappa to provide you with a complete picture of your portfolio in near real-time.
Asset types supported
A single integrated solution for private assets
daappa’s flexible Security Master Model allows you to create and define any asset type including PE, private debt/credit, real estate, real assets, as liquid / listed assets and funds.
No code flexibility
Custom fields, screens, data extracts and reports
Combine the advantages of using a functionally rich and proven tool with the flexibility to run your business exactly as you wish. Add your own data points and workflows within the framework of the application and daappa will store, control and report your information as an integral part of the solution.
Need a new client report or data extract? With daappa you can design and build your own without the need to request our support or development input.
Inbuilt data manangement
Automated data Import, workflow triggers and export
Robust and secure
Granular roles, approval workflows and audit
daappa provides you with all the functionality required for private capital portfolios whilst providing inbuilt granular user access and audit controls, plus multi-level approval workflow to help you mitigate operational risk.
daappa Managed Service (dMS)
Managed Cloud Service
daappa Managed Services (dMS) is a dedicated private cloud-hosted IT infrastructure. This extended daappa service provides your business with a secure and resilient platform for daappa products, managed by a dedicated team of daappa product and infrastructure specialists.
daappa benefits summary
Integrated sofware on the daappa platform
Learn more about our solutions
Integrated functionality for firms that retained back-office operations, or are performing fund accounting, administration and investor services for others.
Connect with other data sources to create a single source of truth, and to provide a branded interactive document & data exchange and reporting portal.
Visualise and validate your data to unlock insights across investment, portfolio, ESG, performance and accounting data more efficiently.