daappa is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Who is this for?
- Prospective Clients & Clients
- Job applicants
What is our lawful basis for processing personal data?
To the extent that we process personal data related to data subjects based in the European Economic Area, we are also bound by the requirements in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For the purposes of this policy, daappa is the data controller, meaning we determine the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data.
In processing your data in connection with the purposes and uses set out in this policy, we may rely on one or more of the following legal bases, depending on the circumstances:
- Where we have obtained your consent;
- Where the processing is necessary for a contract between you and us;
- Where processing is required by applicable law;
- Where processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of an individual; or
- Where we have a legitimate business interest in processing your data and this is not overridden by your fundamental rights, interests or freedoms.
The information we collect
- Information you have submitted through our website, such when downloading a brochure, whitepaper, completing a poll or survey, subscribing to a newsletter, and requesting more information or a demonstration of our platform
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors
- Information on how our marketing campaigns perform including open and click rates
- Technical information, such as a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform
- Any written correspondence between ourselves and you. We may sometimes record calls and online meetings; we will always ask for your consent before doing so
- Publicly available information such as contact information, details on your company, role and responsibilities specific to our target audience(s)
How we will use your information
- We may approach you with information about our solutions and services that we think are directly relevant to your profession. We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your data to do this
- We may offer you solutions and services by various means, including by mail, telephone, email, SMS or other electronic means, such as through social media or targeted advertising
- Provide you with information, product or services that you request from us or which we think is directly relevant to your enquiry. We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which to collect and use your data to do this.
- Provide you with updates and news on our company and solutions that we believe may interest you. We rely on consent as the lawful basis on which to collect and use your data to do this.
- Invite you to participate for market research purposes such as surveys that we believe may interest you. We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your data to do this.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse. We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which to collect and use your data to do this.
Who will we share your information with?
- Anyone who works for us, our parent company or one of our subsidiaries.
- Any sub-processors we’ve appointed in order to deliver the uses described above, such as sending emails, providing support and keeping the platform secure.
- We may share minimum personal details with co-marketing partners including conference, event and media partners providing services under a bespoke contractual arrangement; as well as marketing technology partners as part of an annual subscription service. We do not sell your personal data to other organisations.
- Any law enforcement agencies to which we must disclose your personal data to comply with the law.
- Related legal parties to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- We may store your personal data on our internal platforms or in third party systems or software such as Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
- We only collect and store data that we believe is relevant to the services we are providing to you or offering to provide or which we are legally obliged to maintain
- We will take every reasonable step to ensure that your data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date periodically
- Any data that you inform us is inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are processed) are erased or rectified
- We will take every reasonable step to ensure personal data is only stored or processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Or you retract your consent.
- Or if there is no reason for legitimate interest and no consent.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights. Those include rights to:
- Access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address.
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations.
- Receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data.
- Otherwise, restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Contact us using our contact details below.
- Let us have enough information to identify you,
- Let us have proof of your identity and address. Where you are a user of our Services you should email us from the email address that you use to contact daappa. Receipt of an email from this address will usually be sufficient to confirm your identity. In all other cases we may request one or more identification documents, such as a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill; and
- Let us know the information to which your request relates.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, customer support and to collect aggregate information for internal reporting purposes.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties services which require cookies to undertake functions such as reporting usage statistics and performance of the Site, allowing us to recognise you each time you return, as well as for conducting market surveys.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the All About Cookies website which offers guidance for current browsers.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to complain
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
daappa is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when interacting with us, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy was last reviewed on the date above